The Machine Sentry® MSF-1 sensor is a wireless intelligent tri-axial vibration with integrated temperature sensor which connects via a Bluetooth® enabled hand held device to the Machine Sentry® software.
Semi-continuous monitoring reduces the chance of undetected fault conditions being missed. The sensor incorporates a 3 channel multiplexed data acquisition system connected to a tri-axial sensor to give full 3-axis support.
The Machine Sentry® MSF-1 sensor can be paired to any Android tablet or smartphone using standard Bluetooth® communications, to provides safe and efficient data collection from up to 25m away. The sensor can either be permanently mounted or temporarily installed using the optional magnet attachment. Assets which would normally be difficult to monitor using a traditional wired accelerometer can now be measured with ease (e.g. collection points behind guards and large or moving assets such as gearboxes on agitators). The sensor uses a unique combination of low energy Bluetooth® and classic Bluetooth® protocols to optimise battery life and increase data transfer speed.
Intelligent data compression utilities optimise the amount of data that can be stored internally. The time waveform is stored in a high definition raw format giving maximum flexibility for post processing.
The integral replaceable battery will operate for up to 5 years depending on collection mode.
- Batch or variable processes
- Hard to access assets
- Bad actor or critical assets
- Sample rate 1Hz to 5.5kHz
- Internal memory store for up to 5000 readings
- High speed data transfer via Bluetooth
- Programmable data acquisition rate
- User replaceable battery
- Up to 5 year battery life
- Tri-axis vibration sensor
- ATEX Zone 0 certified – suitable for almost any application
- Sealed to IP 67. Stainless steel construction