Machine Sentry® is a unique asset reliability management solution which integrates all condition monitoring techniques and watch keeping data, enabling effective maintenance planning and management reporting.
As a web enabled system, Machine Sentry® is the most versatile, readily accessible, intuitive and cost-effective condition monitoring solution on the market today.
- Modular cloud based Machine Sentry® software – Secure database is accessible from almost any location by multiple users.
- Accepts data from a wide range of measurement techniques – A single interface that collates data, collected manually from vibration and temperature (including thermal imaging cameras), records visual inspection and process parameters and stores oil analysis data.
- Suitable for both static assets and rotating machinery – The Pipework Vibration Compliance feature allows a plant operator to quickly screen all process pipework and small bore connections in order to identify lines that have the greatest risk of failure.
- Scalable and flexible – Machine Sentry® is extremely flexible and can be configured to meet the simplest of systems, more so, as requirements change it can be easily expanded to meet the most demanding situations.
- ADA™ the Automated Diagnostic Assistant can predict stage 2, 3 and 4 bearing failure and detect a wide range of other common fault conditions.
- Maintenance planning – Plan, track and manage a range of maintenance events including lubrication activities and usage.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) – To systematically measure the effectiveness of the condition monitoring (CM) program from schedule compliance to asset health and bad actor management.
- Compatibility – Machine Sentry® can be used either as a standalone tool or alongside your existing enterprise system (e.g. SAP, Maximo, PEMAC, etc), data can be exported to Microsoft Excel, CSV, XML or JSON formats. OEM data such as pump curves, repair details or other documents can be imported and linked to appropriate assets.
- Expert support – Access to world leading condition monitoring engineers – providing detailed diagnosis and advice from anywhere in the world.
- Data collection – 5 times faster than any traditional data collection system, this significantly lowers the time required to acquire data from more assets in the same time. The data collection hierarchy is compliant with ISO14224 with advanced filtering capability.
- Compliant data analysis – Vibration analysis is ISO 10816 compliant.
- Machine Sentry is hosted and co developed with our partner AESSEAL plc, who’s IT and data security systems and processes have recently been certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 click here for more information.
- Automated alarm configuration – Templates automatically configure alarms in accordance with ISO10816 and ISO 7919 standards saving you time.
Its small size, low power consumption and high storage capability, make the system very easy to install, operate and maintain, while delivering the functions required by expert analysts or plant operators.