The Machine Sentry® MSM-1 sensor is a wireless intelligent tri-axial vibration and temperature sensor (patent pending) which connects via a Bluetooth® enabled hand held device to the Machine Sentry® software.
The sensor incorporates a 4 channel multiplexed data acquisition system which utilizes 3 internal accelerometers to give full 3-axis support. An additional sensor or fixed protection panel can be connected to the 4th channel.
The Machine Sentry® MSM-1 sensor can be paired to any Android tablet or smartphone using standard Bluetooth® communications. This provides safe and efficient data collection from up to 10m away. Assets which would normally be difficult to monitor using a traditional wired accelerometer can now be measured with ease (e.g. collection points behind guards, or large, moving assets such as gearboxes on agitators).
The integral rechargeable battery offers 60 hours of continual operation between recharges allowing a full week’s data collection between charges.
The sensor is available with ATEX or IECEx certification for use in Zone 1 or Zone 2 classified areas. The sensor has an inbuilt magnet which allows correct and repeatable orientation when performing multi-axis data collection.
- Routine predictive maintenance
- Bad actor identification
- Critical asset management
- Built to resist the harshest environments
- Rechargeable battery with up to 60 hrs Battery life,
- Wireless through Bluetooth
- ATEX Certification
- External port connection
- 3 to 5 times faster data acquisition compared to traditional systems (do more asset in the same time or use the time gained to concentrate further on the analysis of the asset or more pressing reliability challenge